Linen Apron - Pinafore
Calling all bakers, painters, gardeners, and potters...
- Washed, soft, square cross-back linen apron (Japanese-style apron) is made from 100% natural Lithuanian linen.
- Apron has two huge pockets on each side.
- Linen gets softer and more supple with every wear and wash.
• Petite ( XXS, XS, S (for a more fitted look, but there is no space to wear heavy clothing underneath):
---- Length: 39.4" (100 cm);
---- Width: 39.4" (100 cm).
• Regular (S - M, M, L):
---- Length: 42.5" (106 cm);
---- Width: 42.5-43.3" (108-110 cm).
• Extra large ( XL, XXL):
---- Length: 41.7" (106 cm);
---- Width: 48" (122 cm).
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.