REGINA light camel pleated - front linen skirt
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Fun to wear.
• Comfortable, roomy, high-waist skirt with a matching belt and belt loops. The cut is gently tapered and sewn with pleats at the waist.
• Two pockets at the hips, and two patch pockets at the back.
• Can just as well be worn without the belt, or with your favorite leather belt instead.
• Pleated-front styling and elastic at the back of the waist.
• Looks great with any of our tees or tanks tucked in.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The pleats make for some extra volume at the waist.
• These look best worn high on the waist.
• We recommend choosing the size you usually wear, but please check the measurements below to make sure your hips will fit through the waistband when pulling them on and off, as there is a limited amount of stretch. Feel free to send us a message if you have questions about fit.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.