SION moroccan red linen skirt
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
In the heart of the Alps lies a city called Sion. On a breezy day, the wind sways your skirt like a sail...
• Comfortable, gathered, a-line, midi-length skirt with an elastic waistband. And...drumroll please...it has pockets!
• SION makes for a feminine and effortless look when paired with a tee or tank, and any of your well-loved heels, sneakers, clogs, flats, or sandals.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is really soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Please note that our SION skirt is less voluminous than the 1950s city skirt, but is just as lovely.
• If you desire to highlight the hip area and would like a more voluminous skirt, we recommend that you check out the 1950s City Skirt instead.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.