LIVORNO swedish blue oversized linen shirt
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Sipping your Prosecco on the waterside promenade, you think, ‘I could easily spend a whole summer like this…’
• Oversized, easy, drapey, relaxed-fit linen shirt (or tunic) for everyday wear.
• Deep v-neck line with button placket down the front. Generous raglan-style armhole narrows to a tapered sleeve. Also features buttoned cuffs.
• Rounded shirttail hem and pocket at heart. Slightly tapered cut.
• Subtle, interesting, top-stitched seam details throughout the shoulder area. Every seamstress will appreciate this one!
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Our Livorno shirt is pleasantly voluminous for an intentionally oversized look.
• We recommend choosing the size you usually wear in order to achieve the oversized look as shown on the model.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.