Long - garcon linen apron / Washed handmade linen chef / bistro apron in stripes
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Calling all bakers, painters, gardeners, and potters...
• Long garcon apron made from 100% natural linen fabric.
• Adjustable waistband will fit a small, medium, large or x-large.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
Onesize: 35.4 x 31.9" (90 x 81 cm).
Don't see your size? Send us a message and we may be able to custom make something for your unique size and shape! Donata is happy to help and will take excellent care of you.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.