Traditional linen apron / Full linen apron in stripes
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
Calling all bakers, painters, gardeners, and potters...
• Washed, soft apron made from 100% natural linen.
• Functional and long lasting with two handy pockets placed in front.
• Linen gets softer and more supple with each washing and wearing.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Will fit a variety of sizes from small to large.
• Apron has two pockets in front.
• Suitable for a man or woman.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.