OLD LONDON light weight blue gingham oversized linen top (round neck)
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Old London-town calls your name, inviting you to let history wash over you and wonder fill your soul...
• Over-sized (one size fits most) haori-style top looks nice layered or worn alone.
• A dropped shoulder seam, wide three-quarter length sleeves, subtle trapeze (a-line) shape, and boxy silhouette make a perfect combination for absolute comfort.
• The top is one size but comes in two different lengths.
• This listing is for the round-neck version. It is also available with a v-neck in another listing.
• Made in Lithuania from light weight (140 g) linen fabric. The fabric is not sheer, but in the intense sun exposure the silhouette of the body might be seen.The fabric is really soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• This top is meant to have a loose, roomy, boxy fit on a variety of sizes, from small to large.
• We make two lengths: the regular one to fit shorter/petite people (or to wear as a layering piece) and the longer one to fit taller people and those who would like a little more room in the bust area.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.