MARLE long sleeve collar linen shirt (Gingham Collection)
• This item is meant to fit quite neatly across the shoulders.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear to achieve a look similar to the one shown on the model.
• If you have broad shoulders, please check the measurements below carefully, as it might be too tight in this area. Please feel free to send us a message if you have a question about sizing or if you need something tailored to your unique measurements.• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing Marle shirt in ice blue, paired with Orleans pants in bronze brown;
•2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a shirt in swedish blue, paired with Damme pants in amber yellow;
• 3rd photo: model is size L, wearing Marle shirt in Swedish blue, paired with Boyfriend pants in desert sage;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing Marle shirt in creamy brown, paired with Athens - 2 pants in beige;
• 4th photo: model is size S, wearing Marle shirt in medium blue gingham;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.