DAMME high-waisted pleated front linen pants
- Fly front zipper and buttons.
- High-waist and tapered legs.
- Two pockets at the hips, and two patch pockets at the back.
- Pleated-front styling and elastic at the sides for comfortable movements.
- Looks great with any of our tees or tanks tucked in.
These pants are quite fitted at the waist and hips, so please check the measurements carefully.
• 1 st photo: model is size S, wearing Damme pants in amber yellow, paired with Rimini top in white and Marle shirt in Swedish blue;
• 2 nd photo: model is size S, wearing Damme pants in dark-grey-blue, paired with Livorno shirt in dark-grey-blue;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing Damme pants in eggplant, paired with Calico jacket in dusty lavender;
• 4th photo: model is size XXL, wearing Damme pants in milk chocolate, paired with Sorrento top in succulent green and Marle shirt in oat milk;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.