Maxi WELS wide leg linen pants
Feminine and flattering, culottes float gently away from the body, adding a little grace to every step...
- This listing is for the maxi-length culottes. Easy cut, high rise, and wide legs.
- Elastic waistband and slightly dropped crotch for comfortable movements.
- Pockets at side seams.
- The culottes are available in midi and maxi lengths. It is so easy and delightful to pair them with any of our tees or tanks.
• Easy, loose, and comfortable fit. We recommend ordering your usual size in order to achieve a look similar to that shown on the models.
• If you prefer midi length rather than maxi, please check other listing of WELS midi pants.
• 1st photo: model is size, S wearing pants in vintage green, paired with Leaf top in b/w stripes;
• 2nd photo: is S, wearing pants in admiral blue, paired with Vienna tank in large checks;/p>
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing pants in swedish blue;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.