MADRID cropped linen wrap top
It may as well be called the “city of elegance.” You feel at home in your heart amidst all the classical Spanish beauty...
- Endlessly flattering wrap top works on many shapes and sizes.
- Features a v-neckline, crossover front, ties at the waist, and elastic at the back of the waist for your comfort.
- Slightly cropped styling with feminine cap sleeves.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear to achieve a look similar to the one shown on the model.
• If you are tall and need extra length for the right look, please leave us a note while ordering.
• 1st model is size S, wearing a top in honey, paired with Sion skirt in white;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a top in Swedish blue, paired with Wels
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.