R: Top CRETE (Size: XS; Color: Heavy Khaki)
This item is already made and will be shipped within 3-5 days from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
On the island of many myths, nature’s beauty reigns...
• The gorgeous, loose, simple and (most importantly!) comfortable CRETE tunic-top has an a-line, trapeze shape that floats subtly away from the body.
• Features wide straps, and a modest v-neckline that is not too high and not too plunging, suitable for any occasion.
• This piece pairs beautifully with any (or all!) of our pants and skirts.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is really soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The tunic is rather loose and roomy, so we recommend that you order the size you normally wear for a fit similar to the model photos. We recommend going one size down for a more fitted and formal look.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.