MALTA boxy linen top (Discontinued Colors Sale)
Suspended between two worlds of beauty, Malta sits like a queen enthroned...
- Simple, boxy top with v-neckline and a straight, relaxed cut.
- A center seam in the front and back of the garment makes a clean line for some added interest.
- This item can be made with lining in the front of the garment so that this top can be worn without a bra while still providing adequate coverage. If you would like this lining added, please leave a note while ordering.
• MALTA is comfortably wide but true to size, so we recommend ordering the size you normally wear. Please see measurements below to figure out which size will best fit you.
• If you are going for a fully boxy, oversized look, we recommend ordering one size up.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing linen top in moroccan red, paired with Sion skirt inlight weight blue gingham and tote bag in honey;• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing Malta linen top in beige;
• 3rd photo: model is size XL, wearing linen top in desert sage;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.