SARAH boyfriend pleated linen pants
- Loose, comfortable, roomy, high-waist pants with matching belt and belt loops.
- Two pockets at the hips and two patch pockets at the back.
- It can just as well be worn without the belt or with your favorite leather belt instead.
- Pleated-front styling and elastic at the back of the waist.
- Looks great with any of our tees or tanks tucked in.
- Sarah wears pants in amber yellow, size S.
- The fabric and color choices in the drop-down menu are the ones Sarah wears. If you want your item to be made in a different composition or color, please leave us a note in the order.
• Our pleated-front BOYFRIEND pants are comfortably loose. The pleats make for some extra volume at the waist, but each leg of the shorts narrows slightly at the hem for a tapered look.
• These look best worn high on the waist.
• We recommend choosing the size you usually wear, but please check the measurements below to make sure your hips will fit through the waistband when pulling them on and off, as there is a limited amount of stretch. Feel free to send us a message if you have questions about fit.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing pants in marsala, paired with Lille shirt in dusty rose;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing pants in ice blue; paired with Lindos in beige;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.