HESSEN wrap linen skirt
- Amazing drapines.
- Finished with ties at the side.
- No pockets.
• The skirt is true to size and has a beautiful tulip cut;• 1st photo> model is size, wearing a skirt in red wine, paired with Rimini in oat milk and Marle in forest green;
•2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a skirt in grape wine, paired with a Bay top in ice blue and a Calico jacket in honey;
3rd photo: model is size XXL, wearing a skirt in honey, paired with Evora top in oat milk;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.