TREVISO linen camisole (Discontinued Colors Sale)
In the city of many canals, your boat floats placidly along. The sun warms your face. The calming sound of water fills your soul...
- Relaxed fit, straight cut, thin slip-style straps, split hem, v-neckline.
- Darts at bustline for a subtly body-conforming fit.
- Fits neatly across the shoulders.
- The straight cut of the top makes it sit nicely on the hips, but there is still enough volume to give you that “gently puffed” look when tucked into a skirt or pants.
• The slip top is meant to have a relaxed fit -- not too loose or oversized.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear for a look like the one shown on the model. Go one size down for a more fitted look. Please be sure to check the measurements carefully if you decide to size down, or send us a message and we can help advise you.
• 1 st photo: model is size S, wearing top in orange burnt, paired with Damme pants in dark-grey-blue;
• 2nd photo: model is size s, wearing top in indigo, paired with Toledo pants in small checks;
• model is size s, wearing top in saffron;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.