DIJON collar linen shirt
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 4-5 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
Don't have time to wait for your 'Made to Order' item?
Check our Ready-to-Ship Capsule Collection.
She may look a little prim, a little proper, but she is always at ease in her own skin...
• Buttondown blouse with short sleeves, traditional shirt collar, and pockets at both sides of the chest.
• Overall straight cut with curved shirttail hem in front and back. Fits quite neatly across the shoulders.
• Darts at bust for a tailored look.
• We love pairing DIJON with any of our skirts or pants, especially the pleated-front shorts.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Our collar shirt is quite fitted and neat across the shoulders.
• We recommend to order the size you wear to have the same look like on the model.
• If you have broad shoulders, please check the measurement carefully as it might be too tight in this area.
• 1st photo: model is size s, wearing a shirt in canyon clay, paired with Antibes shorts in beige;
•2 nd photo: model is size S, wearing a shirt in desert sage, pairing with Sion skirt in charcoal blue;
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.