MARLE creamy brown linen collar shirt
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Her breezy linen shirt suits her better than anything formal or fussy, and she feels best when her bare feet can meet the earth...
• Classic, comfortable buttondown collared shirt with buttons at the cuff.
• Overall straight cut with darts at the bust for a bit of tailoring. Curved shirttail hem in the front and back.
• MARLE is made from the same pattern as our LILLE shirt, but with long sleeves, perfect for rolling up.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• This item is meant to fit quite neatly across the shoulders.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear to achieve a look similar to the one shown on the model.
• If you have broad shoulders, please check the measurements below carefully, as it might be too tight in this area. Please feel free to send us a message if you have a question about sizing or if you need something tailored to your unique measurements.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.