MONACO V neck linen dress (Gingham Collection)
• MONACO is comfortably wide but true to size, so we recommend ordering the size you normally wear. Please see measurements below to figure out which size will best fit you.
• If you are going for a boxy, oversized look, we recommend ordering one size up.
• As always, if you feel that you need extra length, a shorter hem, bigger armholes, or any other minor alterations, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• This dress is intended to be a long version of the Malta top; our customers often wear the same size in the Malta top and Monaco dress.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.