SICILY basic linen dress (Discontinued Colors Sale)
Your favorite little black dress just became your favorite little charcoal, dusty rose, or salmon blush dress...
- Relaxed-fit linen dress with medium-width straps and pockets at both hips. Little pocket at heart.
• Relaxed fit, straight cut, medium-width straps, rounded neckline in the front and in the back. Darts at bust for a flattering fit. Fits quite neatly across the shoulders.
• The dress has a comfortable fit, but is not too loose or oversized. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear for a look like that shown on the model.
• This dress is intended to be a long version of the Porto tank top; our customers often wear the same size in the Porto tank top and Sicily dress.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing a linen dress in moss green, paired with greenish mustard scarf; 2 nd photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in swedish blue;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.