PALMA ice blue front button linen jumpsuit (Discontinued Colors Sale)
A little bit classic and a little bit modern, Palma is made for one sophisticated lady...
- Washed, soft linen jumpsuit with wide legs, thin elastic at waistband, removable matching belt, and a button placket in the front of the bodice.
- Deep, functional pockets at both hips.
• The jumpsuit is neither loose nor tight. We recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a fit like the one shown on the model.
• The top part is rather fitted across the shoulders and bust, so please pay careful attention to the bust measurements when choosing the right size, especially if you are in between sizes.
• If you have bigger hips please also check if the hips go through the elastic (we have given in the measurements how much the elastic stretches).
• The torso of this jumpsuit best fits bodies 170-174 cm tall (5’6” - 5’8”). If you have a shorter torso or are petite, please contact us so that we may customize your piece.
• The jumpsuit is intended to be ankle-length, but please check the inner/outer seam measurements below, as it might be too long if you are petite or too short if you are rather tall. If you need adjustments made, please leave us a note while ordering.<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.