GHENT classic linen pants (Discontinued Colors Sale)
Katherine Hepburn called. She wants her favorite pants back...
- Classic cut with a high-rise waist and wide legs.
- Sturdy, comfortable, thick elastic waistband for ease of movement
- No pockets for a neat look.
- Belt is attached.
- Pairs well with any of our tees or tanks.
• Easy, classic, and comfortable.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear in order to achieve a fit like that shown on the model.
• The pants are quite long, so please be sure to check the measurements below before ordering. If you need a custom length, please send us a message while ordering. We would be happy to make them to your unique specifications!
1st photo: model is wearing size S; color - grape wine; paired with Prague-2 tank in honey.
2nd photo: model is wearing size S; color - forest green; paired with Sorrento top in desert sage.
3 rd photo: model is wearing size S; color - chocolate, paired with Porto top in taupe.<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.