1950s CITY flat front linen skirt (Discontinued Colors Sale)
Every era has its ups and downs, but we say the 1950s was ‘tops’ for skirts that seem to love the body...
- Midi-length skirt with an a-line shape and full gathering at the waist.
- Flat waistband in front, elastic in the back for comfort and ease of movement.
- Deep, functional pockets set into the front panel of the skirt (so as not to make any extra bulk at the hips).
- Absolutely the best choice for those who wish to add curves to the body, creating a stark hip-to-waist contrast after the fashion of the 1950s.
• Please note that this is our most voluminous skirt. It is great for accentuating the waist and adding curves to the hips (or highlighting the curves you already have!).
• If you are not necessarily looking to highlight the hips, we recommend the Marseilles skirt instead, for a straighter, less voluminous fit that is still comfortable and feminine.
• 1 st photo: model is size S, wearing skirt in natural - grey stripe, paired Old London V neck;
• 2nd photo: model is wearing a skirt in moss green;
• 3 rd photo: model is size S, wearing a skirt in taupe, paired with Lindos in indigo;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing skirt in charcoal blue;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.