MONS linen tank top
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
The city of Mons is a mosaic of color, a feast for the eyes. You float through the streets, clad in linen, bathed in beauty...
• Relaxed fit, straight cut, high, mandarin collar with split, henley-style neckline.
Darts at bustline for a body-conforming (but comfortable) fit.
• Fits quite neatly across the shoulders. The straight cut of the top gives you some room around the waist and hips, great for tucking into a skirt and getting that “gently puffed” look.
• Looks nice tucked in or untucked.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The fit of this top is relaxed, not too loose or oversized. Fits the same like Porto tank.
top is of the relaxed fit but not too loose or over-sized.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear to achieve a look similar to the one shown on the model, or go one size down for a more fitted look.
• Please be sure to check the measurements carefully if you decide to size down.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing linen tank in cornflower blue, paired with Sion skirt in light weight blue stripes;
• 2 nd photo: model is size S, wearing linen tank in vintage green, paired with Marseille skirt in b/w stripes;
• 3 rd photo: model is size S, wearing top in canyon clay;
• 4 th photo: model is size. S, wearing linen tank in dusty rose;
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.