LIVORNO-3 oversized linen shirt-dress
Sipping your Prosecco on the waterside promenade, you think, ‘I could easily spend a whole summer like this;’
- Oversized, long, easy, drapey, relaxed-fit linen dress for everyday wear.
- Rounded shirttail hem and pocket at heart. Slightly tapered cut. With inseam pockets.
- Subtle, interesting, top-stitched seam details throughout the shoulder area. Every seamstress will appreciate this one!
• Our Livorno - 3 linen shirt-dress is pleasantly voluminous for an intentionally oversized look.
• We recommend choosing the size you usually wear in order to achieve the oversized look as shown on the model.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing Livorno - 3 shirt dress in swedish blue;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing shirt dress in grape wine;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.