PEARL light weight blue gingham linen jumpsuit
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 4-5 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
Don't have time to wait for your 'Made to Order' item?
Check our Ready-to-Ship Capsule Collection.
The one and only Pearl, we all know the lady you mean. Where elegance and simplicity abound, there she can be found...
• Washed, soft, linen jumpsuit for a breezy, comfortable fit.
• Easy and slightly wide cut.
• Adjustable tie at back of neck.
• Slightly dropped crotch for ease of movement.
• Made without pockets for a streamlined fit.
• Made in Lithuania from light weight (140 g) linen fabric. The fabric is not sheer, but it may appear translucent in intense lighting (such as backlighting or direct sunlight), and the silhouette of the body underneath may be seen.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The jumpsuit is loose and easy to wear, so we recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a look like that shown on the model.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.