LIMA loose cropped linen jumper
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
Inspired by Japanese workwear, this piece will see you through all your creative endeavors and adventures...
• Washed, soft linen jumpsuit with cropped tapered legs, matching drawstring at waist, and overlapping panels in back that form a “v.”
• Deep, functional pockets at both hips and in back.
• This listing is for the cropped-length version of the jumpsuit. It is also available in full-length and heavy linen for cooler weather.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• This jumpsuit is designed to have a loose, comfortable, roomy fit and look.
• We recommend ordering your usual size for a fit like the one shown on the model. For a very, generous, roomy fit, we recommend sizing up. For a more fitted look, size down. This jumpsuit looks easy and chic worn every way!
• The torso part of the jumpsuit is designed to be slung low on the waist for an easy, relaxed, drop-crotch look. If you have a rather short torso or are petite, please double-check the measurements below, and feel free to contact us if you would like to customize the fit to your specifications. We are happy to help!
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.