EVEREST linen jumpsuit (Gingham Collection)
• Lovely, relaxed fit that is not too baggy or oversized
• We recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a fit like the one shown on the model
• If you are rather tall (over 176 cm or 5’ 7”) we recommend having one inch added to the torso part of the romper in order to have the proper fit. Please leave us a note about your height while ordering if you would like this added.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing a jumpsuit in redwood;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a jumpsuit in swedish blue;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing a jumpsuit in saffron;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.