LIMA linen jumper in MIDI length (Gingham Collection)
• This jumpsuit is designed to have a loose, comfortable, roomy fit and look.
• We recommend ordering your usual size for a fit like the one shown on the model. For a very, generous, roomy fit, we recommend sizing up. For a more fitted look, size down. This jumpsuit looks easy and chic worn every way!
• The torso part of the jumpsuit is designed to be slung low on the waist for an easy, relaxed, drop-crotch look. If you have a rather short torso or are petite, please double-check the measurements below, and feel free to contact us if you would like to customize the fit to your specifications. We are happy to help!
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.