R: GETTY front snaps linen top (Size: XS; Color: Beige)
• A simple tee with a subtle, v-shaped neckline that fits neatly across the shoulders.
• Front snaps.
• The top has a gentle, a-line, trapeze shape that floats subtly away from the body.
• Looks gorgeous tucked or un-tucked. We love pairing it with any of our skirts and pants.
• Breastfeeding friendly.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric, which guarantees you that it meets human-ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Please note that this top is meant to be quite fitted rather than loose like some of our other styles, so please check the measurements below carefully (especially the armholes).
• The sleeve is slightly longer than a traditional cap sleeve, but still fits close to the body in order to flatter the shoulders.
• Order your usual size for the fitted look similar to the model, or size up for a looser fit.
• Feel free to message us with any inquiries about which size will be best for your unique size and shape.•. 1st photo: model is size S, wearing the top in dar-grey-blue, paired with Orleans pants in bronze brown;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a top in canyon clay;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing the top in eggplant, paired with Sion skirt in light weight blue stripes;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.