R: PRAGUE swing linen tank top (Size: M/L; Color: White)
With Gothic spires overhead and cobblestones underfoot, the city of Prague is full of medieval treasures that ignite your imagination...
- Swingy, simple, comfortable linen tank top. PRAGUE has an a-line shape, fitted at the shoulders and quite roomy and swingy near the bottom hem.
- Narrow straps and a subtly rounded neckline. Please note that this top is also available with a v-neckline. Please see the alternate listing.
- We love pairing it with any of our skirts or pants.
• The top is rather loose and roomy so we recommend to order the size you normally wear for loose and roomy fit like on the models. Order one size down for a more fitted and formal look.
• 1 st photo: model is size S, wearing linen tank in cinnamon rose, paired with Sion skirt in small checks;
2 nd photo: model is size S, wearing linen tank in ice blue, paired with Toledo pants in small checks;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.