SARAH button-down midi dress
- The dress is very flowy and voluminous and is made after our Volume dress. Rounded neckline dips slightly lower than our other styles. Full, gathered skirt with elegant topstitching detail. The seam where the bodice meets the skirt is slightly higher in the front and lower in the back.
- Buttons all the way down.
- It has deep armhole openings and is designed to be worn with a slip, bralette, or fitted cotton tank underneath, like a jumper.
- Sarah wears a dress XS/S in mid sand gingham and deepest black.
- The fabric and color choices in the drop-down menu are the ones Sarah wears. If you want your item to be made in a different composition or color, please leave us a note in the order.
• Please note that this dress is quite weighty, flowy, and voluminous. If you would like the dress in a shorter length, please leave us a note while ordering.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.