COCO short linen jumpsuit
The one and only Coco, we all know the lady you mean. Where elegance and simplicity abound, there she can be found...
- Washed, soft, short-length linen jumpsuit for a breezy, comfortable fit.
- Easy and slightly wide cut.
- Adjustable tie at back of neck.
- Slightly dropped crotch for ease of movement.
- Made without pockets for a streamlined fit.
• The jumpsuit is loose and easy to wear, so we recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a look like that shown on the model.<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.