COPENHAGEN swing linen dress (Discontinued Colors Sale)
Picturesque enough to be a storybook village, your favorite city fills you with wonder...
- Washed, soft linen dress with a softly v-shaped neckline.
- Swing, a-line, trapeze dress. Wide straps that curve over the shoulder for a cap-sleeve look. Comes with a matching belt.
• It is quite loose while going down to the bottom and comfortable at the top.
• We recommend choosing the size you normally wear in order to have a relaxed and comfortable fit.
• The dress usually falls below the knees for those 172 cm (5’ 7”) and under. If you would like the dress to be shortened or lengthened to suit your height, please leave us a note while ordering.
• For those who have larger arms, please double check the measurement of the armholes to see which size will best suit you. If you have questions about sizing, or need the armholes to be adjusted, please send us a message. Donata is happy to help!<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.