NOVEMBER greenish mustard loose linen tunic
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
When the grey days come, this dress will feel like a cozy hug...
• Washed, soft linen tunic with pockets in side seams at both hips. It has ¾-length sleeves, continuous with the main body of the garment. Please note that there is no separate armhole seam on this dress.
• Superbly simple dress with top-stitched seam down center back for some added interest.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The NOVEMBER tunic is loose but not overly loose like our other tunics. The dress narrows very slightly at the bottom hem, giving a “cocoon-style” look. Looks great worn alone or layered with pants and leggings.
• We recommend choosing the size you normally wear in order to have a loose and comfortable fit like that shown on the models.
• If you are rather tall or you feel that you need length added, we can add up to 3.9" (10 cm) at no extra charge -- just leave a note while ordering.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.