MARGARET wrap linen jumpsuit (Gingham Collection)
• The jumpsuit is neither loose nor tight. We recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a fit like the one shown on the model.
• If you have a long torso (shoulder to crotch measurement) we recommend adding an inch or two to the length of the garment’s torso. Please leave us a note while ordering if this applies to you and we can custom-make it to your specifications.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing jumpsuit in admiral blue;
• 2 nd photo: model is size S, wearing jumpsuit in saffron;
• 3rd photo: model is size. M, wearing jumpsuit in grape wine;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.