Midi SMOCK loose linen dress
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
This perennial classic is begging to be worn with clogs and your favorite leather crossbody bag...
• This listing is for the MIDI-length version of the dress.
• Washed, soft linen smock dress with a relaxed bodice atop a gently gathered skirt.
• Pockets in side seams at both hips.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• This dress is specially designed to have a loose, comfortable fit so that it may be worn as a jumper with a top layered underneath. If you would like a more fitted, formal fit (and don’t intend to layer) we recommend going one size down.1st photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in greenish mustard;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in eggplant;
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.