Linen CURTAIN (1 panel) in Swedish Blue / Washed linen curtains / linen drapes in swedish blue
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Embrace one of life’s simplest luxuries…
• Washed, soft, linen curtain panel. Please note that this listing is for one single curtain.
• Add some of linen’s natural beauty to your interior decor. These curtains are at once simple and chic. They look great in bedrooms, living rooms, and dining rooms.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (185 g) linen fabric. The fabric is really soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Width: 54.3" (138 cm);
• Length of the panel can be:
---- 64" (163 cm);
---- 84" (214 cm);
---- 90" (230 cm);
---- 96" (244 cm);
---- 108" (275 cm);
---- 130" (330 cm)
This curtain is available in three different finishes. The panel either comes with ties, a rod pocket, or a hem for using clip-rings. Please select your choice from the drown-down menu while ordering.
----- TIES -----
• Each panel has 9 x 2 ties in 9 places.
• Ties are about /- 11.8" (30 cm).
• The length of the ties IS NOT included in the length of the panel.
----- ROD POCKET -----
• The rod pocket is /- 4" (10 cm).
• The length of the rod pocket IS INCLUDED in the length of the panel.
• If you need a rod pocket with different dimensions, please leave us a note while ordering.
----- HEM FOR CLIP-RINGS -----
• The hem for clip-rings is about /- 1,1"-1.3" (3-3,5 cm).
• The length of the hem IS INCLUDED in the length of the panel.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.