Maxi MAMA-2 short sleeve linen dress
The journey of motherhood will take you on lots of twists and turns. This trusty wardrobe staple is there to see you through...
- This listing is of our beloved MAMA dress in maxi length and short sleeves.
- Dress is of loose fit designed specially to be real maternity dress and to have and extra room for body changes during the period and for easy breastfeeding.
- If you do not want a loose fit look, you should go one size down.
• PLEASE KEEP in mind that the dress is of loose fit designed specially to be real maternity dress and to have and extra room for body changes during the period and for easy breastfeeding.
• If you do not want a loose fit look, you should go one size down but please check the cloth measurements we have provided.
• The waistband of this dress is also higher than in our regular loose linen dress to make comfortable place for your belly.
• We always recommend to check the length from shoulder down the bust area to waist line in order the waist line of the dress could start in the right place.
• If you prefer MIDI length than please check the other listing.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in milk chocolate;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in large checks;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in orange burnt;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.