LILLE collar linen shirt with 3/4 sleeves
Your little studio in Lille is a calm, beating heart in the middle of a city of grandeur...
- Classic button-down blouse with comfortable, elbow-length sleeves and a feminine Peter Pan collar.
- Overall straight cut with curved shirttail hem in front and back. Fits quite neatly across the shoulders.
- Darts at bust for a tailored look.
- We love pairing LILLE with any of our skirts or pants, especially the pleated-front shorts.
• Our collar shirt is meant to fit quite neatly across the shoulders.
• We recommend you order your usual size in order to achieve a fit similar to that shown on the model.
• If you have broad shoulders, please check the measurements carefully, as it might be too tight in this area. If you are uncertain of which size to order, please send us a message and we can help you figure out which will be the best fit for your unique size and shape.• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing Lille shirt in dusty rose, paired with Damme pants in indigo;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing Lille shirt in white;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.