TOLEDO cropped wide linen pants
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
• Loose and roomy fit, featuring a low crotch and higher rise.
• Cropped and gradually tapered towards the ankle. Side-seam pocket at each hip.
• The elastic waistband and drawstring make them comfortable and allow freedom of movement.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Loose and roomy. Please note that TOLEDO tapers more dramatically toward the ankle than the similar TOKYO pant. The fit around the waist and hips is slightly slimmer than the ATHENS pants, which are quite roomy.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear to achieve a look similar to that shown on the models.
• 1st photo: model is is size S, wearing Toledo pants in indigo;
• 2nd photo: model is size XL, wearing pants in b/w stripes;
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.