YAMBA cropped linen pants
- More fitted like our other items, but comfortable.
- Two pockets at the hips.
- Mini pleats at the front.
- Tapered and cropped.
- Looks great with any of our tees or tanks.
• The pants are more fitted than our other looser cuts.
• We recommend choosing the size you usually wear. Please be aware that the pants might feel snug at first, but as usual with linen, they will get looser after wear. Feel free to send us a message if you have questions about fit;
•1st photo: model is size XL, wearing pants in olive, paired with Porto in beige;
• 2nd photo: model is size XL, wearing pants in beige;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.