BAY cropped linen top
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
With the sun on your shoulders and sea-spray in your hair, a walk by the bay clears and mind and heals the spirit...
• Simple sleeveless linen crop top with a high, rounded neckline.
• Fits neatly across the shoulders.
• Button at back-of-neck for ease of dressing.
• Subtle slits at side seams for a flexible fit at the waist.
• We love pairing BAY with any of our skirts or pants, especially the SION skirt.
• Made in Lithuania from medium-weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is pre-washed to ensure no shrinkage in the future. Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human-ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Please note that this top is meant to be quite fitted rather than loose like some of our other styles, so please check the measurements below carefully (especially the armholes).
• Order your usual size for the fitted look similar to the model, or size up for a looser fit.
• Feel free to message us with any inquiries about which size will be best for your unique size and shape.
• 1st photo: model is S, wearing Bay top in bronze brown, paired with York pants in light weight bronze brown;
• 2nd photo: model is S, wearing Bay top in creamy brown, paired with Wels pants in light weight creamy brown;
• 3rd photo: model is S, wearing Bay top in orange burnt, paired with Sion skirt in light weight blue stripes;
• 4th photo: model is size XXL, wearing BAYtop in orange burnt;
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.