DAVOS-2 long sleeved fitted linen top
An artist finds inspiration everywhere, from the Alpine peaks to the snowy valleys...
- Simple, gorgeous linen top with a subtle rounded neckline and long length sleeves.
- Fits neatly across the shoulders. Features darts between the shoulder and bust area for a fit that hugs close to the body and gives a more tailored look.
- Gentle, a-line, trapeze shape that floats subtly away from the body.
• Please note that this top is meant to be quite fitted rather than loose like some of our other styles, so please check the measurements below carefully (especially the armholes).
• Order your usual size for the fitted look similar to the model, or size up for a looser fit.
• Feel free to message us with any inquiries about which size will be best for your unique size and shape.
• 1 st photo: model is size S, wearing linen top in deep burgundy, paired with Marseille skirt in b/w stripes;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing linen top in forest green, paired with Wels pants in dusty rose;
• 3 rd photo: model is size S, wearing linen top in mid weight sand gingham, paired with Boyfriend pants in light camel;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.