SORRENTO linen cami
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
The marketplace of Sorrento bustles with color, laughter, and life. You float down the street while the sun kisses your shoulders...
• Relaxed fit, straight cut, thin slip-style straps, subtle v-neckline.
• Darts at bustline for a subtly body-conforming fit.
• Fits neatly across the shoulders.
• The straight cut of the top makes it sit nicely on the hips, but there is still enough volume to give you that “gently puffed” look when tucked into a skirt or pants.
• It looks nice tucked-in or untucked.
• Please note that RIMINI is a shorter style but is not considered cropped.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The slip top is meant to have a relaxed fit -- not too loose or oversized.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear for a look like the one shown on the model. Go one size down for a more fitted look. Please be sure to check the measurements carefully if you decide to size down, or send us a message and we can help advise you.
• As noted above, the slip top is rather short though it is not cropped. If you are tall, please leave us a note when you place your order and we will add additional length to suit your frame.
• 1st photo: model is S, wearing cami in white;
• 2nd photo: model is S, wearing cami in caffe mocha, paired with Boyfriend pant in beige;
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.