Maxi ADELAIDE linen dress
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 4-5 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
Don't have time to wait for your 'Made to Order' item?
Check our Ready-to-Ship Capsule Collection.
Adelaide, your every moment is a masterpiece...
• This listing for the ADELAIDE dress in MAXI length.
• High, chic, modest neckline with a fluttery cap sleeve
• Comfortable elastic waistband with a matching belt
• The skirt portion is flowy and voluminous, but without being overly full and cumbersome.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The dress is neither loose nor tight. We recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a fit like that shown on the model.
• The bodice part of the dress blouses out slightly for that “perfectly puffed,” tucked-in look.
• If you prefer MIDI length, please check the other listing.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.