JANUARY taupe linen dress
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 4-5 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
Don't have time to wait for your 'Made to Order' item?
Check our Ready-to-Ship Capsule Collection.
A new year, a new wardrobe, a thousand new ways to spark your imagination...
• Simply the best. JANUARY features a neat fit across the shoulders and a gentle a-line shape.
• Three-quarter length sleeves and a wide, flattering boat neckline.
• Loose fit and a boxy cut for absolute comfort.
• Looks gorgeous worn alone or paired with your favorite denim.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Our January dress is quite loose and roomy, so we recommend ordering the size you normally wear to achieve the “boxy” look shown in the model photos. We recommend ordering one size down for a more formal and fitted look.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.