MARSEILLE linen front snap skirt
The secret to every great wardrobe is a solid stock of skirts...
- Midi-length, a-line skirt, gathered into a comfortable elastic waistband.
- The antique-style brass snaps lend a gorgeous vintage accent. A sturdy hem lends quality and weight to the piece.
- Feminine and effortlessly chic, MARSEILLES looks great paired with a breezy tank any of your favorite heels, sneakers, clogs, flats or sandals.
• For reference, our snap-front skirt MARSEILLE is less voluminous than the 1950s city skirt and comes in midi length.
• If you desire to accentuate the hip area, and want a more voluminous skirt, we recommend taking a look at our 1950s city skirt instead.
• 1 st photo: the skirt in amber yellow;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing Marseille skirt in dusty rose, paired with Hamburg top in cinnamon rose;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing Marseille skirt in b/w stripes, paired with Davos - 2 top in deep burgundy;
• 4th photo: model is size L, wearing the skirt in white, paired with Dijon shirt.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.