GENOVA tapered linen pants
- Slightly tapered, mid-rise pant with a thick elastic waistband.
- Two generous, circular patch pockets at each hip allow you to carry all your things but without adding any extra volume (as with pockets set into the side seam).
- We love pairing them with any (or all!) of our tees or tanks.
• The pants fit true to size, so we recommend ordering the size you normally wear for a loose and comfortable fit.
• For a more fitted and formal look, we recommend sizing down.
• These pants work best on slimmer, straighter body types. If you are more of a “pear shape” we suggest browsing our other pant styles for a more flattering fit.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.