Long sleeve Maxi MAMA linen dress
The journey of motherhood will take you on lots of twists and turns. This trusty wardrobe staple is there to see you through...
- This listing is for the maxi-length version of this dress.
- Washed, soft, long-sleeve linen dress with a softly gathered skirt and pockets set into side-seam at both hips. Button placket at bodice for ease-of-wearing while breastfeeding.
• This dress is designed to have a loose, casual fit so that it may comfortably be worn throughout the length of a pregnancy.
• If you do not want a loose fit, we recommend going one size down.
• If you prefer MIDI length please leave a note while ordering. The MIDI length of the dress is approx. 37.4" (95 cm) from back/neckline to the hem.
• The waistline of this dress is higher than the regular version of our loose linen dress in order to comfortably accommodate a pregnant belly.
• We recommend double-checking the measurement from the shoulder down to the waistline in order to make sure the dress will fit correctly if you are wearing it as a maternity dress. Please send us a message if you are unsure of how to measure this or need advice about fit and sizing.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.